Monday 23 January 2012

Glass storage

As my obsession with glass grows so has my need for storage space. Some time ago I book marked some cube shelves which were recommended on the Frit Happens forum as the ideal storage space for glass. Available from J.D. Williams and Co. Ltd, they are currently on special offer if you buy 2. They also give 10% discount to new customers. These are the ones I bought: http://www.jdwilliams.co.uk/shop/product/details/show.action?pdLpUid=DD002&pdBoUid=5170&lpgUid=&affinity=true#colour:WHITE,size: but they also come in various other sizes. Extremely easy to put together, all that was needed was a screwdriver.



As you can see they are a perfect fit for the rods of glass that I store in lengths of cut up plastic pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...