Sunday 8 July 2012

Saturdays Beads and Bead Swap beads

I'm still working on a project I'm not going to reveal as yet so some of the beads I made yesterday are not shown.

I had another play with raku and finished a set of disc beads that I started ages ago.

I'm going to add them to my Etsy store soon.


I also made these spacers in Effetre Red Roof Tile 591440 (now for sale on Etsy) to go with this set I have for sale on Etsy which I've called 'Autumn Spice'

These spacers are Effetre transparent Sage Green 591211, which I am also going to add to Etsy.

A while back I made some beads for a bead swap on the Frit Happens forum. I finally got round to photographing them and here they are.

Aren't I lucky. A lovely raku heart from Ant at Spotted Pig Designs, a pretty floral bead from Sandy at Flowerjasper and a gorgeous topper from Michaela Carrington Designs. I'm so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...