Tuesday 28 August 2012

Catch up

I've been a bit quiet lately but that doesn't mean that I haven't been beavering away in the background. I spent a very enjoyable weekend at the Interntaional Festival of Glass at Stourbridge and now I am going to show a little of what I have been making recently.

I made a couple more big wheel beads, this time to match some lovely silk ribbons that I bought from Di at Sowzere Designs.

A couple of bracelets to go with one of the sterling silver bangles I made. Lots of spacers went into these

I am really pleased with this bracelet. I wanted to make some murrini to match a top I had, my friend Sue at Flaming Eck suggested some colours and this was the result.


I wanted to make some brown beads to go with the ones in the bracelet and the closest I had was Effetre Dark Matter which is in the centre of the murrini. I didn't get quick what I was expecting because instead of brown I got pinky greys. (apologies for the photo it was hard to pick up the colours)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Linda,
    Thank you for your advice. I did what you suggested and hope it works.
    Love your work!

    Cheers!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...