Thursday 20 September 2012

Latest Beads and Jewellery

Although it's been a while since I've posted, I've not been idle.

Here is a catch up of the beads and jewellery I've made lately, some of which are for sale in my Etsy shop.

A wintry autumn tree bead made into a lovely necklace. This was inspired by the September theme challenge on the Craft Pimp forum as were the copper ammonite earrings below.


Wintry Autumn Tree Bead
A sparkly pink set.

Sparkly shades of pink
A sparkly gold set
Gold sparklies
A lovely pink and orange set, this would brighten anyones day.
Cerise and Orange beads
I was really pleased with this petal bead with sparkly dichro in the middle. I've also been playing with my photos, changing the background and learning how to use Photopaint better.

Sparkly Petal Bead

A set, necklace, bracelet and earrings, all made using my own lampwork beads in gorgeous teal colours.
The heart clasp's were purchased from Cinnamon Jewellery after reading her blog posting.

Teal lampwork earrings

Brass and Lampwork Bracelet, teal

Teal Lampwork and Brass Necklace
The beads with the spiral in both the necklace and bracelet were made with my new spiral tool bought from Tuffnells Glass.


This pair of earrings was made using components from Kristi Bowman Etsy store. I bought them ages ago but only just made the perfect beads to go with them.

Copper Ammonite Lampwork Bead Earrings

Another sparkly gold set, this time with pearls

Golden pearls
and last but not least a random set in blues, olives and oranges.

Random set of Lampwork Beads

1 comment:

  1. All earnings and bras-lets are so lovely! I can't wait to see what you both do with these beautiful beads!

    pilgrim jewellery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...