Tuesday 30 October 2012

Blog catch up (again!)

I've been a bit remiss in maintaining my blog lately, mainly because I have been away doing glassy things and on holiday. So I am going to try and catch up with all my news over the next couple of days.

My Mum came over to visit so I was able to show her the pink and white beads that I had made for her.

Pink and white set by Earthshine Lampwork Bead and Jewellery Design
She was delighted with them and she wanted them to be made into a bracelet and necklace.


I was also in the process of making a necklace with this bead which she fell in love with it so I finished that off for her too.



Looking through my beads she fell in love with these beads and commisioned a necklace to wear for Christmas.




I found some lovely rondelle crystals to go with them and this is the finished necklace. She was absolutely delighted with it.


Details of my workshop with Helen Gorrick, Anita from Unikal and my Mauritius holiday later.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...