Friday 16 November 2012

An early start

Yesterday I spent a lovely afternoon with the lovely Teresa from Bo Hulley Beads. We poored over one anothers stashes and admired each others beads. Teresa makes the most gorgeous ceramic beads. Check them out using the link above.

Whilst I was there I admired a bracelet by Rebecca Anderson of Song Beads. She has a lovely blog that I follow and admire her jewellery work on there. I had a quick flick through to see if I could find the bracelet on there but couldn't. It was an unusual combination of tourquoise with a splash of bright red.

Well, I found myself wide awake at 4am this morning with tourquoise and red beady ideas running around my head. I simply couldn't get back to sleep so decided to get up and do some torching.

This is the results:



I used various colours, Effetre tourquoise 232, Lt red 438 and teal 026. CIM Jade Palace, Clockwork and  Peace. I threw in a bit of Recichenbach Iris Orange both in frit and rod form.





I found myself making this gorgeous big wheel bead which is just about to go for sale in my Etsy store along with this selection of orphans from todays bead make and a few extra from my stash

Isn't that a lovely colour selection. Just waiting to be made into lots of lovely jewellery.

Linda
x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I would love to buy some of these :-) are they in your shop? (suppose I could just go and check!) Thank you for the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...