Thursday 6 December 2012

Apricot Yellow Competition

Manda and David of Mango Beads have decided to brighten up these dull winter days with a little competition.

You can read all about it on their blog here: http://mangobeads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/show-us-your-apricots-and-fight-those.html?m=1

So the idea is to make a bead or a set of beads incorporation this lovely glass Effetre Apricot Yellow. I didn't have any but a kind lady called Kathy on the Frit Happens forum sent me a rod to play with.

I didn't have any great inspiration and Helen from Alchemy lampwork has already shown a fantastic bead but I thought I should try anyway.

I have never made a double layered flower encased bead before so I was quite pleased with this attempt and this is my entry.



Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...