Monday 27 January 2014

My beads have been featured - Art Bead Scene Blog

Those of you who follow the Art Bead Scene Blog will know what an excellent blog it is, full of inspiration, tutorials, studio tours and lots more all written by talented artists themselves.

On a Monday Rebecca Anderson from Songbead writes 'Amuse Your Muse' with inspiring beads for your creations. Rebecca makes the most amazing jewellery - sometimes with my beads! She also sells Czech glass beads (which I sometimes use in my jewellery!) in her Etsy shop The Curious Bead Shop

This week I have been lucky to have my little red heart headpins featured - how brilliant is that!

These are available to order in my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/176474907/made-to-order-pair-of-handmade-lampwork?ref=shop_home_active_4

Kate from Floating Vintage Designs made this cute little pair of earrings with them


Other colours are available, pm me if you are interested.

Leah Curtis from Beady Eyed Bunny made these earrings with a purple pair.




If you would like to have a read of the article click on the image below.

http://artbeadscene.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/amuse-your-muse-monday-with-rebecca-of_27.html
Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...