Friday 21 February 2014

New collection Crashing Waves Sunday 8pm






Here's a sneak preview of my first and new collection Crashing Waves inspired by this design seeds colour selection.

http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/color-crash3


I fell in love with these yummy cool colours and we have been having a lot of crashing waves here on the Isle of Wight recently, although I wish the ocean was that colour here!

There will be brand new glass toggle clasps, etched rings, headpins, beads and a brand new product. What will it be?






Now I have the mammoth task of editing all the photos I took last night. I hope I can get them done in time as tomorrow I'm off to London to see the Dale Chihuly exhibition, Beyond the Object, at The Halcyon Gallery in New Bond Street and visit the Victoria and Albert museum with my Mum.









I've also got a few components left to make for my GBUK piece so it's nose to the grindstone.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...