Sunday 23 February 2014

Shop Update Crashing Waves now live!

My latest shop update is now live! Crashing Waves is based on this Design Seeds palette






I have some brand new glass toggle clasps

I have to give credit to Kate from Floating Vintage Designs and Rebecca of Songbead for a couple of the toggle bar ideas.


New heapins

Etched glass rings

and of course beads

I've also added some mixed spacer bead collections

Seaglass


Deep Blue Sea

and beach pebbles

And finally my new product FIBREWIRE.

It is hand dyed silk yarn and ribbon that has been glue to copper wire. It can be bended, twisted, spiraled, wrapped and threaded through wire and can be cut without fraying. There is a similar product in the states called Woolywire so if you are looking for some ideas of what to do with it, pop it into Google.

I've made a couple of pieces of jewellery with it but haven't had a chance to photograph them yet.

I am happy to reserve items if it isn't for too long, just email me.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...